Monday, March 26, 2012

A commissioned piece

Generally I crochet because I enjoy it. I make what I want, occasionally with a recipient in mind, sometimes just because I want to make something. I've never had anyone ask me to specifically make something for them, other than a hat or two and some amigurumi. I'm a big fan of "graphghans" and have made quite a few. One I made I ended up not giving to its intended recipient (a long story I will not go in to, suffice it to say the friendship ended nastily) and sold it to a friend of some friends. He was so impressed with this blanket her requested I make something else.
I must say that I didn't enjoy this project. I had to keep reminding myself that I was getting paid for it so that I could continue to work on it. I am not a car fan so that explains it. Here is the only picture I took of it.

No comments: