Saturday, October 25, 2008

Love Letter

Dear Autumn,
Today was no special anniversary. It wasn't your birthday or the first time you said a new word. Today was a normal day, we went to breakfast and then to the pumpkin patch. And today I want to tell you how much you mean to me. My life is infinitely better than I ever would have imagined because of you. I would not trade one hair on your head for anything in this world. I love how you so easily took to sleeping through the night. I love how you think it's hilarious when you feed me. I love how you can eat a whole slice of pizza from Dion's. I love how you stop and dance whenever you hear any music, even the news theme. I love how you repeat after me and try to say so many things. I love the way you quack like a duck. I love the feel of your little hands pulling up my shirt to poke my still mushy belly. I can't live without your head leaning on me when I read you stories at night. I am amazed that your favorite toys are books. You are a ham and a flirt and the best thing I could ever imagine. There is no one in the world like you and I am so proud you are my daughter. I can't say it enough, I love you Autumn Nicole!

No comments: