Sunday, October 07, 2012

Day four


Hellooooo!
Oh yesterday, what a long day! I'm sore today from the strength training I did, and managed to stay within my calorie goals. I've read a few articles about being skinny-fat, mostly aimed at men, but it seems like what I need to do is strength training and interval training, sprints and short term cardio. Endurance is not recommended, which I suck at anyway, but sprints and high resistance training are okay.

Today I crashed on the couch early then woke up and made N get up and take the kiddo. It was my dads bday so we went out to Olive Garden. I'm sure I overindulged. I had salad, a breadstick, Parmesan shrimp which had a delicious cheese marinara sauce with fresh basil, a glass of merlot and a few bites of pumpkin cheesecake. However, some Sunday is my short awake day I think I'll be okay. I did manage to get in a little extra walking this morning before I got off work.

This week I have midterms. I am a little stressed about the tests actually. It's been a long time since I've been in college and I don't know if this is even what in want to do.

If I can figure out what I ate today I'll post a screenshot later.

How was everyone else's Sunday?

Love,
Tres

No comments: